Are you willing to buy a headphone but unable to decide which one to buy between Arctis 7 & Arctis Pro? Then, we at Headphones critics will help you out in choosing the best one for you. There are multiple functions available in both sets but they differentiate each other with some features including sound quality, design, price, and others. Both of them are designed as gaming headphones that give an awful experience to gamers. If you are a gamer you understand the requirement of a gaming headset whether you’re playing on PC or console. Every person is willing to get headphones that have unbeatable sound quality for better in terms of noise cancelation. In the case of selling wireless headphones, Steelseries Arctis 7 & Pro are the unbeatable models that will make your gaming experience much better. In this article, we will help you out in knowing which one of the Arctis headsets you should pick, or for more detailed information visit- https://headphonecritics.com/arctis-7-vs-arctis-pro/ and enjoy gaming.
Comparison of Arctis v/s Arctis Pro Headphones 2021
Arctis 7 & Arctis 7 Pro both are 5 star rated products that make them the top-selling headphones in 2021. With the unbeatable sound quality, design & price these are becoming the customer’s first choice. They both have a noise-canceling feature with bidirectional patterns. Other than this there are some of the other dimensions on that basis we can differentiate between these two. Below we have mentioned in detail the comparison of Arctis & Arctis Pro Headphones.
1 – Design
- SteelSeries Arctis 7 & SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Headphones are devices with stereo speakers that deliver sound from independent channels on both the left & right sides for creating an amazing sound experience.
- Get a detachable cable with the bit headsets & will pop out during pull instead of breaking.
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless has an L-shaped plug so that the cable isn’t bent but Arctis 7 doesn’t have this feature.
2. Sound quality
- SteelSeries Arctis 7 has passive noise reduction whereas in Arctis 7 pro there is no such feature availability.
- For producing the audio Arctis 7 has a 20000 Hz frequency at which the device produces audio but the pro headphones have a 40000 Hz frequency that is quite double the normal headphones.
- Both headphones have neodymium magnets that are lighter and more powerful than provide high bass and clear high notes.
- These PC gaming headsets have the highest frequency that the mic can pick up where Arctis has 6500 Hz & Pro has a 10000 Hz frequency range.
- Both headphones don’t have microphone attached or detached features.
- SteelSeries Arctis 7 provides the -48dBV/Pa Mic sensitivity and Arctis 7 Pro ranges -38dBV/Pa.
- The battery can be recharged and used over again for both Arctis 7 & Arctis 7 Pro headphones.
- SteelSeries Arctis 7 Pro has a removable battery that can be replaced by the user if broken but this feature is not available in Arctis 7 Headphones.
- Both headphones have an indicator that shows the battery low & a fully charged alert.
We hope that you have got the right idea of differentiation between SteelSeries Arctis 7 & SteelSeries Arctis Pro Headphones. Both are available in the market at reasonable prices with different features. We at Headphone Critics have mentioned the topmost points that can let you decide for choosing the perfect fit for you. So, list down your needs and requirements & the type of gamer you are. Then, enjoy the SteelSeries Arctis 7 & 7 Pro headphones. But keep in mind if you are a casual gamer the SteelSeries Arctis 7 are an amazing set for you especially in terms of pricing. Because it doesn’t work spending the extra money for the Pro if you’re not a pro gamer. Other than this if you need more informative details regarding any gaming headphones get in contact with us. We will let you know the differentiation & the right product for you at your range. Enjoy listening with the perfect pair of gaming headphones with Best Headphones Buying guide in 2021.